Monday, April 29, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy.

The effects of an amazing spa day are long-lasting.

Had I known this three years ago, I would've gotten us as far into debt as possible just for this feeling.

A feeling like there is not a care in the world.

Peace and love all around.

Work?

On cloud 9 right now.

Kids?

Heaven Sent.




This morning, as I was driving to work (in a daze), it suddenly dawned on me, there was not one argument with the girls this morning.

Everything was smooth sailing.

It was as if someone had just bribed them with all the sugar in the world to be the best for Mommy this morning.

And by all, I mean every last bit of sugar on this Earth.


That's all it takes?

I'm happy, they're happy.

I don't fret, they don't fret.

Eh, its just a little argument with sis.

Don't worry, be happy.

Guess that's my motto for today and the days to come.

Still feeling the daze.

It's like you come out of that place, and not that I've ever tried it before, but just feels like you've just smoked opium for like 12 hours.

Left the face of the Earth, and when you came back, this little piece of you,

 you know...

 the annoying piece of you was left behind.

The part of you that does all of the worrying for everyone.

The part of you that stresses out over literally a cup of spilled milk.

You know, the you that just can't seem to shake that tantrum that was thrown this morning. It's now 9pm.

The you that is still crying because you are just the worst mom ever.

Well you must be.

Because who else has kids that throw like 5 tantrums in a span of two hours?

It's those bad parenting skills.

It must be.

Well this little annoying part of me, SHE has left the building.

And I am hoping she doesn't return.

Well at least for a few days.

I mean, I need to get my money's worth.

100+ dollars later right?

I am almost 100% sure they put something in the air.

My sister-in-law and I were laughing hysterically as we stepped off the elevator and it just smelled of complete "Bliss."

Inhaling all the Bliss we could possibly take.

Never knew that Bliss had a smell, but trust me, it does.

Now looking back, I am positive that air was spiked.

Soon as this wears off, you better believe, my next appointment will be booked.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment if you'd like =)