Saturday, April 27, 2013

Is it over yet???

Hell week.

Well weeks I  should say.

M Gets sick beginning of week one.

M gets better.

Awesome.

K didn't get sick along with her for the first time!

I did everything possible make sure this didn't happen.

No don't drink out of her cup!

Don't breathe next to sis!

Cover your mouth!

It worked... Sweet!!

Not so fast....

Two days later k gets sick.

K gets better three days later.

Yes, finally everyone is better!

Not!

I get sick.

Lovely,
Just freakin lovely.

I get better. Now in search of a gameplan for next time.

Because you better believe, there will be a next time.

So what's my plan?

Well I would say after two weeks straight of a sick house has made me
A
Little
Crazy.

So here's the plan.

Make sure they get sick at the exact same time.

So let's just say M gets sick first.

I'll "encourage" the sharing of cups, food. Etc.

K gets sick the same day and there you go, both sick at the same time.

Problem solved.

Cut sick time in half at this house!

Mommy of the year at it again! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment if you'd like =)